Things or people that annoy you

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Nearly there, 21 Mar 2012.

1. captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701 Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

Things that are currently annoying me:

ALL Tory brexiteers, especially that fake pantomime toff stuck in the 19th century.
    Dog poo on my knobbly MTB tires.
    Bristol Post newspaper constantly demonising cyclists.

theclaud and FishFright like this.
  2. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

I sometimes do this, but I, unlike a lot of people actually collect it

3. Saluki

Saluki I've run away with my friends to..

one of our walks is bin free for mikes and miles. I always re pick the bags up. Vary rarely to the leave at the side thing though.

today, my colleague, an apprentice who knows everything, is the most annoying thing on the planet.
    dog poo seems so much easier to deal with than 'the princess'.

CarlP likes this.
  4. Salad Dodger

Salad Dodger Veteran

Today Mrs S and I took a stroll to wetherspoons, for a late breakfast/early lunch.
    I ordered tea for Mrs S and coffee for me.
    Regular 'spoons attendees will know that you are given a mug, and can go and fill it, and refill it, from a machine.
    As ours is a large pub, with many tables, there are two coffee machines, side by side.
    And so to my moan.....why did the geezer in front of me in the queue have to use BOTH machines at once to get his coffees? I wouldn't dream of using both, just one and thus leave the other one free for someone else.
    Rant over, thank you......

Katherine likes this.
  5. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

It won't last, they will soon get bored. Personally I could not spend my time weighing things, counting cheats etc..life is just way too short. Maybe tbey should cut back on the booze, 2 bottles with Sunday lunch is not a good idea :headshake:

Salty seadog likes this.
  6. youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke The older I get, the faster I used to be ...

Train station. Instead of RAILWAY station.

7. Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil Overconfidentii Vulgaris Moderator

Glad it's not just me.

8. SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey 20% through Decade 7. Yikes! Moderator

Crikey - a real can of worms. I didn't realise it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_station

9. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Not all stations are passenger stations though. They just happen to be built along/alongside the railways.

10. Salar

Salar Über Member

I'm guilty of that :blush: As it is the train that stops there, not the railway and station is just a shortened version of stationary. :smile:

What would you call a bus station.:rolleyes:

11. Mugshot

Mugshot Guru

In my experience somewhere that stinks of piss that I'd rather not go after dark. Although, that's not as snappy.

12. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

The spacebar on tne qwerty keyboard, it is too close to the letters on the bottom row, I end up typing things over and again because I hit the wrong one....

Threevok likes this.
  13. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Extra solar

People who leave dog poo bags hanging on trees. People who put their rubbish on the ground next to a bin that is already full. Find another bin or take your crap home with you folks.

Threevok likes this.
  14. Drunken idiots annoy me! I went down my local pub last night for my usual 1 or 2 pints,to be met with idiots who just can't eave my dog alone. They stick their hands in his mouth,flick his ears,pick him up when he clearly doesn't like it and do other annoying things to him. Then when he snaps at them they complain moaning that 'he's bitten me'. I end up picking him up and walking away from the dickheads. Then they'll follow me saying stuff like 'we're only having a laugh,don't be so miserable' blah blah. Then they either want to shake your hand in that macho bent elbow hand vice fashion,or hug you ffs!:thumbsdown:

Salty seadog likes this.
  15. youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke The older I get, the faster I used to be ...

Dogs in pubs.

derrick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice