Things or people that annoy you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
- absolutely, I have issues around that.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is this something other people have experienced? Most of the things in this thread I go "yeah, I hate that" or "no, that doesn't bother me at all". But I don't think I've experienced anything like this at all. Except in sales when everyone is jammed together.

I mean, I would find it annoying, but it just isn't common.
Get to TK Maxx in Blackburn! That's full of 'I'll stand next to him and look at what he's looking' at merchants! I think some might be pickpockets. I always have my pockets zipped up or if no zips,hand in pockets,in that place.

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
Extendable dog leads

‘History in the making’ games of football

People who are ‘On a journey’

Food packaging

Dog shoot in our back alley

Chris Evans

Cyclists who don’t obey the rules of the road

The Premier League

My left leg ......... are just a few of my least favourite things.

And washing machines, fridges, microwaves etc that make that annoying beeping sound too often and/or repetitively .

Last edited:

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
Long dog leads at full extension on shared use paths and owner not paying attention.

You beat me to it! In pre injury times I’d just carry on walking.
- oh I am sorry, i do hope little Oscar isn’t too badly injured!

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Long dog leads at full extension on shared use paths and owner not paying attention.
Or just anywhere where people walk. I encounter stupid dogs on very long leads,where the owner lets it walk in front by about 10 feet. 'He just wants to play' they say, as it jumps up at you with its mucky paws!:thumbsdown:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Restaurants that offer special deals or promotional menus on their websites, but then don't offer you anything other than the standard full price menu when you arrive.
You then look like a cheapskate having to ask for the promo deal.

Top Bottom