Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I went to Greenwich last year to catch the annual Astrophotography exhibition. I nipped into a local corner shop to buy a sarnie & drink. I waited while an elderly lady in front paid for her goods, then it was my turn.

I handed the shopkeeper a note & he counted out my change when...

Mr I-am-in-a-hurry ran in, grabbed a can of fizz from the fridge and just as the guy was handing me my change, he leaned over me as if I was inconveniently in his way, dropped £1 into the shopkeepers hand, which still had my change in it, said 'there you go mate' and ran out....

Next time someone acts as impatient & rude like that, I'm tempted to slap the fecker....:cursing:. Is this just in London or are other people in a rush so blasted rude?.

mustang1

Legendary Member
The category of bike called:

Fitness Bikes.

WTH? isn't that like going to the Airbus website and checking categories for Propeller airplanes, jet airplanes, flying airplanes.

Those 'bulk' bog roll holders you get in some public toilets where the roll is about two kilometres long in a big round holder with a hole in the bottom. As the roll gets used up it dissipaters into the holder until it's so small you can't see it and you have to stick your arm into the thing up to your elbow just to find the end. Of course inevitably you then turn it the wrong way and spend ages flailing about trying to tear little bits off.

I mean, really: who sat down and designed such an abomination? And how did they get so bitter against humanity in the first place?

classic33

Leg End Member
Milk cartons where you have to cut the top open with scissors. I was given some during lockdown and they are a nightmare. No matter how careful you are they spout out all over the place when first opened.
Smaller cut/hole in the opposite corner.

Top Bottom