Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Gravel. Gravel bikes, gravel tyres, gravel wheels, gravel riding etc etc.
F*** OFF YOU TW**S!!! ITS CALLED OFFROADING!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!!

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
TBF, I had forgotten about this, but I am sure, even as a child, I knew that spiders had eight legs.

7-spiderman-cartoon-complete-series-dvd-14967_3843.jpg

Last edited:

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
My thinking. That bothers me.
Half an hour ago I was in the beautiful village of Balderstone. Quiet. Stunning. Clean. Could have had my lunch there. But no.
Nobber here, in his infinite wisdom decided 12 noon was too early. So I carried on till I got peckish.
I'm now having my banananananana sandwiches sat on a bench next to the River Ribble just inside Preston. There's a big black back of who knows what dangling on the end of the table. There's all sorts of crap under the bench probably surround by infested bugs waiting to eat me. And I have the sound of the nearby M6 instead of birdsong and trees rustling in the breeze.
Good thinking Bill. Awesome.

The tea I made for my flask this morning also tastes funny. But not in a funny way. In an "ugh" sort of way.
Rant over.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Why do women with blonde hair dye their roots black?

D

Deleted member 26715

Why can't people be honest with their advert descriptions & if they have made an honest mistake then admit to it & offer a solution rather than continue denying it.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Gravel. Gravel bikes, gravel tyres, gravel wheels, gravel riding etc etc.
F*** OFF YOU TW**S!!! ITS CALLED OFFROADING!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!!

No it's not and the reason why has been posted on here umpteen times .

Here in grown up land we have a little thing called 'learning' it's really useful

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
No it's not and the reason why has been posted on here umpteen times .

Here in grown up land we have a little thing called 'learning' it's really useful

Tell you what, if you can point me in the direction of a area in the UK or elsewhere that is covered entirely in gravel, I'll change my mind.
I await in anticipation.
If we're gonna start naming bikes according to the surface they are ridden on, then we need...
Mud bikes.
Sand bikes.
Snow bikes.
Tarmac bikes.
Etc etc.

Tell you what, if you can point me in the direction of a area in the UK or elsewhere that is covered entirely in gravel, I'll change my mind.
I await in anticipation.
If we're gonna start naming bikes according to the surface they are ridden on, then we need...
Mud bikes.
Sand bikes.
Snow bikes.
Tarmac bikes.
Etc etc.

I was once told that amongst other things, I would only be safe riding on snow if I ran my snow spikes to 3.5 bar on cleared roads reduced the pressure to 1.5-2 bar for riding on snow.

I reckoned this would add about an hour and a half to a thirty minute journey.

Top Bottom