Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
When you tell people you are going on holiday, their response is 'going somewhere nice?'
My usual reply is, "No, I'm going to visit relatives."

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
When you tell people you are going on holiday, their response is 'going somewhere nice?' Well yes, who is going to go to a hellhole?
My next door neighbour went to Italy earlier this year. He was not looking forward to it. He was going to his Italian mother in law's with his wife and teenage daughter. He didn't look happy.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Bulgy Peanut Butter jars
th?id=OIP.lL25j7FWzAQHJEEMoNOPGwHaHa&w=212&h=206&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.25&pid=1.jpg

How are you supposed to get it all out?

Chris S

Legendary Member
Why do blind people wear dark glasses?
(that's a serious question by the way)

Milzy

Guru
All the same cycling rubbish been constantly repeated by GCN, Road C.C, C.W etc.
Does your bike weight really matter?
How to climb hills?
It’s just full of noob talk repeated over & over again. Most of it is fairly obvious stuff. Yeah I got my bike down to 6.8kg from 8.4 & it’s better on the climbs. What really??! No way!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
All the same cycling rubbish been constantly repeated by GCN, Road C.C, C.W etc.
Does your bike weight really matter?
How to climb hills?
It’s just full of noob talk repeated over & over again. Most of it is fairly obvious stuff. Yeah I got my bike down to 6.8kg from 8.4 & it’s better on the climbs. What really??! No way!

I imagine the same applies to golf and fishing magazines.
Just rehashed articles about your clubs and fishing tackle.

Drago

Legendary Member
GCN when they say, "This isn't very scientific, BUT..."

No buts matey, it simply isn't very scientific. It should end right there with that statement. It bothers me that they do not.

Top Bottom