Things you'd like to say, but can't

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Stig-OT-Dump, 11 Aug 2010.

1. "You daft plonker, what made you think that would help the situation?"

Maverick Goose likes this.
  2. It’s follow the leader, not follow your flipping Garmin, now get that anchor out of your butt and come this way.

3. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

Tough! You are being docked half an hours pay-you know the rules.

4. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Well, at least they are following something. I have a Garmin-less, fit friend with no sense of direction and no knowledge of where we are going, who nevertheless will shoot off up the road and get lost! :laugh:

5. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

FFS if the postcode is not within your area surely it can't be that hard to pop up message when you fill in the form to advise it's not, rather than having to wait 48 hours for your tardy response.

6. alicat

alicat Guru

Pray, when are your grandkids going home?

Slioch and NorthernDave like this.
  7. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

Will you stop telling customers that you have made some changes & try again, when in reality you have done F*** All & just kicked the can down the road & into somebody else's lap

8. Edwardoka

Edwardoka Facetious Remark Generator, Waffler

Floccinaucinihilipilification.

9. Slow But Determined

Slow But Determined Nid Yw Cymru Ar Werth!

Shame he had to take it to a tribunal.

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/new...icant-rejected-cheshire-constabulary-16353954

ColinJ likes this.
  10. Dave7

Dave7 Guru

Right, youve filled up your car with fuel, you have paid, got back in and put your seat belt on. Now you are just sat there. WHEN are you going to actually start the engine and sod off so I can get to the pump.

NorthernDave and Phaeton like this.
  11. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Hang on - let me finish checking me bloody facebook and twitter first, eh, mate? :whistle:

Dave7 likes this.
  12. alicat

alicat Guru

When you look the right shade of puce, @Dave7!

13. I thought this was a pub, not a flipping kindergarten. Kindly take your ferrel spawn elsewhere, and whilst you’re at it, it’s 1 o’ clock in the afternoon, get changed out of your pyjamas, there’s a good creature.

14. You clueless daffodil, why don’t you do one, and make comments only when you know what you’re talking about? Utter buffoon. This one applies a lot, not just to the Internet.

15. YukonBoy

YukonBoy Extra solar

******€£#! ***** ***** #%*+^€£¥?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice