Things you'd like to say, but can't

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Stig-OT-Dump, 11 Aug 2010.

1. Andy_R

Andy_R Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

That's easy for you to say....

Pat "5mph" likes this.
  2. Edwardoka

Edwardoka Facetious Remark Generator, Waffler

"Actually no I don't think you should be allowed to drive your sprogs to school as it makes life hell for vulnerable road users who are trying to make journeys that are actually important."

(I may have found myself caught up in the school run rush today in the p***ing rain while going to visit a sick relative and had my life endangered on several occasions by people chauffering their little darlings in 3 ton w***panzers, can you tell?)

3. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

You make such a big thing about all the cleaning you do at home, you ignore your kids because cleaning is more important, and yet during the day you run your fingers through your hair and any that are loose end up on the floor, you tip your coffee dregs into a cup and leave it un-emptied, last Wednesday you left a sandwich in your draw-you are not back until Tuesday, what state will that be in when you come back? Your habits here are pretty gross yet your house is spotless apparently you are the queen of cleaning.

Maverick Goose likes this.
  4. Maverick Goose

Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

Have you ever considered that you might be in the wrong job? Maybe you should find a more suitable one where you can, say, threaten British Secret Agents with lasers, which is clearly more suited to your talents than being Guest Relations Manager?

5. (In answer to a client who said "I won't be able to work very fast today Herr Ingermany, I'm not feeling well")

"Really? Okay, I'll keep an eye on you and tell you if I notice any difference..."

Possibly a little unfair as he has good days as well as bad, but it was tempting...

6. Vantage

Vantage The dogs chew toy

If I take you out with me on the bike today, are you going to behave or act like a total nob and chase the other dogs as usual?

7. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

Probably a cycle chatter.^_^

Maverick Goose and ColinJ like this.
  8. SoapyWeasel

SoapyWeasel Über Member

To my younger self:
    don't go near her she's toxic and will continue to cause grief over 10 years post divorce.

To my not so younger self, Make the most of Dad.

9. Vantage

Vantage The dogs chew toy

Didn't know you knew my ex wife.

SoapyWeasel likes this.
  10. SoapyWeasel

SoapyWeasel Über Member

Maybe they are clones?

Vantage likes this.
  11. To the Job Centre:

"An occupational therapist is not an ergotherapist. Ergotherapists are very smart people who work with medical things. I am trained to train people with mental, psychological or social difficulties. Stop sending me information about organisations hiring Ergotherapists. I am not qualified to do that job."

perplexed likes this.
  12. oldwheels

oldwheels Veteran

Do you wander along the middle of the street where you live and expect all the other traffic to get out of your way? No I thought not so don’t effing do it here.

13. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

You say you don't feel very well and probably won't be coming to see us, well that is a cop out isn't it..you know we have issues with you and want to have a chat about things, so rather than turn up and deal with things as a grown up you are 'sick'. You are just prolonging the inevitable. Never mind, when you join us on the system all your mistakes will light up like beacons and management will see them all! If we could just deal with things like adults that shouldn't happen so really you are just shooting yourself in both feet.

14. It worked out for me, my replacement on the other hand lasted one day before going off sick :rolleyes:

Surly Bruce likes this.
  15. I’d be really really happy if I never read the word e-bike again.

Jenkins and derrick like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice