Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roley poley

Über Member
whenever a large tragedy happened in the world they always said it was a good time to hide other bad news ...so what you sliding past us under our radar this time?

JPBoothy

Veteran
Oh goody, just what the feckin world needs is another video on the web with some tit singing another feckin virus parody song. Turn it in ffs!
And the people who are constantly saying "oh you've got to see this one it's hilarious" 😡

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I would like to say that I didn't eat a whole Easter egg, the 2 bars inside it, and half the chocolates from a second one this afternoon... :whistle:

I can feel a chocolate hangover coming on now! (When I gave up booze, I started eating a lot of chocolate every day instead. It took me a while to realise that I get headaches from eating too much chocolate. I also get them from carbonated drinks.)

Jenkins

Legendary Member
What makes you think that the rest of the street wants you to put on a disco in your front garden?
You try being in the garden when your next door neighbours decide to relax in theirs. One likes country & western, the other 50s rock & roll - she sits near the house with one bluetooth speaker and he sits up the other end of their garden with another.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
You try being in the garden when your next door neighbours decide to relax in theirs. One likes country & western, the other 50s rock & roll - she sits near the house with one bluetooth speaker and he sits up the other end of their garden with another.
:laugh:
Megadeath, Anthrax, Bolt Thrower and Lawnmower Deth at 11 should convince them of the error of their ways.....

anothersam

SMIDSMe
You try being in the garden when your next door neighbours decide to relax in theirs. One likes country & western,

View: https://youtu.be/S9ZbuIRPwFg

the other 50s rock & roll

View: https://youtu.be/bwG9HWC_tmM

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
so you with your 30 year old badly maintained rusty MTB carrying 30kgs worth of fruit and 130kgs worth of cyclist think its acceptable to scoot in front and plonk your fat arse right in front of me at a set of traffic lights when you know that you will be or are immensely slower than me and other cyclists waiting behind me?

Get the fark off the road.

Top Bottom