Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Disinfectant is for EXTERNAL use only... Please find an excuse to not stand for a second term. There are plenty of golf courses for you to wander about and not cause harm to any more people!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
ITV - Why bother with the local news at the weekend?

Both early evening updates this weekend were scheduled for 10 minutes, but even if you include the intro, weather & closing credits they were exactly 3 minutes long both days. The other 7 minutes were ads & programme promos.

D

Deleted member 26715

so you with your 30 year old badly maintained rusty MTB carrying 30kgs worth of fruit and 130kgs worth of cyclist think its acceptable to scoot in front and plonk your fat arse right in front of me at a set of traffic lights when you know that you will be or are immensely slower than me and other cyclists waiting behind me?

Get the fark off the road.
You sound like a car driver

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
ITV - Why bother with the local news at all? Your "Central" news never, ever covers any story East of Coventry, but you broadcast it to Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and parts of Lincolnshire. Either give us local news, or stop pretending it's central when it's only West Midlands.

And while you're at it, sort out your useless "ITV Hub" on demand service so it doesn't just stop at the first set of adverts.
BBC's equivalent works faultlessly, as does Channel 4's and Channel 5's, so why doesn't yours? Don't pretend you've never had any complaints, because you damn well have.

ITV - Why bother with the local news at all? Your "Central" news never, ever covers any story East of Coventry, but you broadcast it to Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and parts of Lincolnshire. Either give us local news, or stop pretending it's central when it's only West Midlands.

We live in Kent, and receive BBC South East, which covers stories in Kent and Sussex.
Our daughter lives in Brighton, East Sussex, but can only receive BBC South, which is basically all about Portsmouth. So nothing at all about Brighton.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Cavalol

Guru
Thank you so much for 'singing for the NHS' when in reality you're just trying to force your tuneless, God awful voice on everyone in the neighbourhood. Please stop and please don't start again.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I nipped out to the shops this lunchtime and saw that something was happening on the Burnley Rd in Todmorden town centre. A fire engine had pulled up at the side of the road and several crews worth of firefighters were lined up dressed in their firefighting gear. There were also small isolated groups of 'civilians' spread out along the pavement, perhaps 50-60 people in total.

I did a search online when I got home and found that a very popular retired local fire-station chief had died. His funeral cortege was due to pass by on its way to Accrington cemetery.

How sad that in these coronavirus times the mourners couldn't take part, and had to pay their respects fleetingly from a damp payment in Todmorden! :sad:

So what I would like to say is a simple... "Thanks for your service, sir; R.I.P."

Top Bottom