Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andrewpreston

Yes, I love running Cubs, but I do need parent help from time to time for the benefit of YOUR kids. Oh, you work? Well, f*ck me you're a superstar I don't know how you do it 'cos I do sod all all day you tw*t
Been there,done that... Why is it that youth groups attract a minority of ungrateful parents who think you are the world's cheapest baby sitting service? I bet they think you're paid for it as well.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
No, I still don't know where your chainsaw went to. Seeing as it was about two months after I last used it that you noticed it was missing I don't get why you think I'm the one responsible. Your son uses chainsaws far more often than I do - it's much more likely he's borrowed it and forgotten to put it back than that I've "lost" it - why do you want to believe I'm the incompetent one?

Brandane

Legendary Member
No I will not bring a snack to work with me so that I can eat on the job, just in case we are busy and you don't get a chance to give us a (unpaid) break during a 9.5 hour shift. You pay us £5 per hour to drive your taxis on a self employed basis, that does not make me a slave to your empire. I will be taking a proper break during my shift, and if you don't like it, find another driver!

Actually this is off topic for this thread, because I DID say this, in writing, to the person concerned. Watch this space :laugh:.

Last edited:

gavgav

Guru
No, I still don't know where your chainsaw went to. Seeing as it was about two months after I last used it that you noticed it was missing I don't get why you think I'm the one responsible. Your son uses chainsaws far more often than I do - it's much more likely he's borrowed it and forgotten to put it back than that I've "lost" it - why do you want to believe I'm the incompetent one?
Oh dear. You can tell me about it over a pint on Thursday

Mattonsea

Über Member
Yes, I love running Cubs, but I do need parent help from time to time for the benefit of YOUR kids. Oh, you work? Well, f*ck me you're a superstar I don't know how you do it 'cos I do sod all all day you tw*t
I have had a gut full of the association. Are Explorer leader has been wrongly accused by a fing parent of grooming there kid . He has been cleared but he can't comeback but the kid stays !!!!! How ??

classic33

Leg End Member
I have had a gut full of the association. Are Explorer leader has been wrongly accused by a fing parent of grooming there kid . He has been cleared but he can't comeback but the kid stays !!!!! How ??
They trust the kid more than the leader. Also they don't want any more bad press, so the leader gets sidelined.

May be time for the Association to take a long hard look at itself & realise where they've gone wrong!

alicat

Legendary Member
Part 1
If you want me to help fix your problem, write a succinct paper describing the nature of the problem and the solution that you want me to implement. Then send me it in advance of the meeting so I can come prepared to help you. Don't wait until the meeting at 5pm then hand me a rambling note that includes a lot of extraneous detail and assumes prior knowledge I don't have.

Part 2
You're a kind, popular girl and made me feel very welcome when I joined. So I've been trying to help you keep the show on the road. But you can't expect me to keep schtum when you tell our boss I am responsible for the parts of your paper he doesn't like. He isn't that gullible so it's not helping your case.

And don't whinge to me afterwards that I was slightly more forthright in defending my case than might have seemed strictly necessary from where you were sitting. What do you expect when you bite the hand that is feeding you?

Your job is in danger unless you buck your ideas up. Wake up before we have to start your leaving collection. Oh, I forgot you don't heed kindly-meant feedback in plain English.

I feel much better now!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Watching the Rugby here, Ireland vs France.

Now, I have not really been watching the Rugby so might have missed previous comments, but who on earth designed the Irish team's shorts??

Seriously, the stitching at the back makes all the players look like they have big, prominent and somewhat ugly VPLs!! (Visible Pant Line.... Boxer Brief type lines anyway).

Now, being the monumental perv that I am (there, said it), I don't mind it, in fact it gives something else to look at, but really, I do have to wonder what they were thinking!!

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
...... And the wardrobe malfunctions get worse.... I have now seen Irish players showing clear VPLs underneath, so they look like they are wearing pants under pants.... I mean, the worst you usually get is a pair of dark pants underneath white shorts, but THAT!! Really, it just takes the biscuit!!

All the same, well done Ireland!!

Annnnyway........ :whistle:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
So, you decided to take the issue of the missing chainsaw up with my mum.:wacko: Seriously? :ohmy: I'm 40 not 14 for crying out loud!

I hope the new chainsaw she was guilt-tripped into buying serves you well until the original turns up (which I am quite convinced it will - it'll be tucked safely in a corner somewhere), when I feel I'm owed an apology and I'll take that new chainsaw home with me as well.

Top Bottom