Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I can't do this anymore

perplexed

Guru
To the Job Centre:

"An occupational therapist is not an ergotherapist. Ergotherapists are very smart people who work with medical things. I am trained to train people with mental, psychological or social difficulties. Stop sending me information about organisations hiring Ergotherapists. I am not qualified to do that job."

Don't sell yourself short - this little problem just requires belief to overcome! (Copyright, B. Johnson...)

Don't sell yourself short - this little problem just requires belief to overcome! (Copyright, B. Johnson...)

Unlike Mr. Johnson, I don't want to harm people...

Lullabelle

Banana
You may need some calamine lotion for that rash.

One of the engineers has a huge crush on my boss and is all over her like rash, obviously she is crazy about him too because he seems to think he is god's gift to womankind :dry:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
"You are the most inactive and apathetic agency i have ever dealt with! Honestly, if any of you ever got a proper job, you'd best buck your ideas up or you'll soon find yourselves applying for Universal Credit, then you'll see things from my side of the fence!!"

...is what I wanted to say during my latest dealings with the job centre.

"You are the most inactive and apathetic agency i have ever dealt with! Honestly, if any of you ever got a proper job, you'd best buck your ideas up or you'll soon find yourselves applying for Universal Credit, then you'll see things from my side of the fence!!"

The only thing worse than a jobsworth is an outsourced jobsworth.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

As a recently unemployed young man, I told a bolshy benefits officer that if it were not for unemployed people like me then he would be unemployed and then maybe I could get a job telling him that he should pull his finger out and get a job! :laugh:

I was joking, but it didn't go down well ... :whistle:

Top Bottom