Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"You are the most inactive and apathetic agency i have ever dealt with! Honestly, if any of you ever got a proper job, you'd best buck your ideas up or you'll soon find yourselves applying for Universal Credit, then you'll see things from my side of the fence!!"

...is what I wanted to say during my latest dealings with the job centre.

I felt that way as a 'client'. Now as working in a organisation on the other side that has dealings with the Job Centre here, I still want to say this...

On-topic but a few years ago:

Hello, person sitting over there who is two tiers above me (but on a separate branch of the corporate structure), I can see you working on your CV instead of doing the work you're paid to do.
How do I know it's a CV from this distance and not some other document?
Funny you should ask, I recognise it on account of having designed it. For my own. Which you've ripped off.

Lullabelle

Banana
You are complaining about your 14 year old son's drinking, well, what do you expect? Ever since those kids were born you and your partner have regularly been hammered in front of them so maybe he feels it is the norm.

Lullabelle

Banana
Had you got this sorted out when you first asked then they will have been finished by now, instead you dragged your heels and it is only now, 1 week later that you have got stuff together, tomorrow is my last day so I doubt I will be able to help.

Lullabelle

Banana
Give your jaw and our ears a rest... oh you have finished for the day, thank god-no one needs to spend that much time discussing football and cricket :angry:

Top Bottom