Things you've bought twice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, thanks, I do hope all the contributors haven't perished.

Well I haven't... yet... :laugh:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Cracking album though!

I'm one for multiple tools. Being self employed my tools can be at work or at home. So if I can't find what I want I assume it's at the other place. There are numerous hardware shops between the two, so often I just buy another, so I can have one tool for at home and one for at work. Often the tool turns out to be in the same building as me, just in the wrong place, so I end up with two for home and one for work, or whatever.

USB memory sticks also have the ability to hide until you've bought another.
It is! :smile:

Tools need to be doubled or tripled... I have to have a tape measure, flat & cross screwdrivers, pliers and a stanley type knife in each room baring the bathroom :okay:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You haven't seen my fridge... :laugh:

Not only do I have three blocks of cheddar, I have old amsterdam, cambozola, stilton, gorgonzola, provolone, parmesan, buffalo mozzarella, cheddar with caramelized onion, tilzitser, appenzeller, manchego, cream cheese, gouda with chilli, edam, a christmas cheese with candied ginger and some boingy cone shaped spanish cheese... :whistle:
I'm on my way, with a bottle of red :cheers:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
You haven't seen my fridge... :laugh:

Not only do I have three blocks of cheddar, I have old amsterdam, cambozola, stilton, gorgonzola, provolone, parmesan, buffalo mozzarella, cheddar with caramelized onion, tilzitser, appenzeller, manchego, cream cheese, gouda with chilli, edam, a christmas cheese with candied ginger and some boingy cone shaped spanish cheese... :whistle:
Well, someone had to do it, I suppose it might as well be me...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8pbUW5n1g

Well, someone had to do it, I suppose it might as well be me...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8pbUW5n1g

:laugh:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Yes,that might be it,i think it's finally sunk in!:okay: I don't know if he was the only winner,but going off what you say i'm presuming he shared the prize with another winner. Otherwise it would've been a non story.

Edit.....He shared the prize with another winner.
https://abc7chicago.com/finance/australian-mans-lottery-mistake-wins-him-over-$33m/5228834/
I don't think he had to share the prize because it says they pay out the full prize money to every winning ticket. If only one person had won they would have got just $23.3 million (Australian). If six people had winning tickets they would all have got £23.3 million. It says in the article "Unlike the American lottery, the Australian lottery gives the prize in full to each winner."

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
There's home made chutney to go along with that. :smile:
I've got some cream crackers. I'll just imagine I have some nice cheeses to go on them... :sad:

I'm always buying vinyl albums that I've already got. At least six times so far. Usually by accident but there are two deliberate duplicates.

Top Bottom