Those Electric Cigarette Thingys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I would consider mine one of the best investments I have ever made - saved money, no more smoker's cough or wheezing, no more getting out of bed feeling like death warmed up, no more wasting my life planning when I can next get slipped outside for a fag, no more smelly clothes. I'm a Salsa dancer and depending on the brand, dancing with a smoker can almost turn my stomach now. I cringe to think I used to put non-smoking girls through that and didn't even realise.xx(

Some types of the liquid do have a smell but it doesn't linger in the way tobacco smoke does. Some of the tobacco flavours aren't at all nice. I still have the remains of the first bottle I bought. I spent ages in the shop sampling all the tobacco flavoured ones to find something as close as possible to my preferred brand of rollies. The girl in the shop told me I was wasting my time as I would be back in a few days wanting something that actually tasted nice as I would quickly realise fags taste disgusting. She was right:laugh:

OP
OP
Dave the Smeghead

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Well it got solved today. I spoke to the Officer Commanding for the unit and showed him some of the research that has been done and he decided to ban them from the building.
Thanks for all your comments.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well it got solved today. I spoke to the Officer Commanding for the unit and showed him some of the research that has been done and he decided to ban them from the building.
Thanks for all your comments.

I still have to sit on the fence about this. There will be people who use ecigs as a cheap alternative to cigarettes, while others are really using them to try to give up smoking

Alun

Guru
The only thing that helps you to give up smoking is to stop doing it. Patches, e-cigs, inhalers, all rubbish and a poor excuse to carry on. It's easy if you want to do it.
The only part I would disagree with is the "easy" bit, I can't think that anyone would find it easy, but it is achievable if you want to.

Top Bottom