Time to close the books.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
It is now time to reveal how far you have been on the bike in 2021.
In my own case, from March to now, only 2187 kms which is a lot less than I would have liked but every one of them was a pleasure.
2022 should improve on 2021 I hope.
Have a good new year every body.🍾🍾

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Tomorrow is a riding day - after 5pm and I am home from work. I will close the books after another 23 miles

raymondo60

A life behind bars
6247 miles this calendar year, about average for me. Just under 1000 miles on the MTB, cross-country style, the majority of the rest road-riding in and around the Surrey Hills and Southern England. Did manage three sportives in October and November which was a welcome change, but no overseas trips due to some pandemic thing. Hopefully things improve for us all next year - a safe 2022 to everyone out there

mikeIow

Guru
Strava merrily tells me 67 % of my exercise was cycling...888 Personal Bests, 288 hours of it & over 4,500km on the bike in total.
That’s about 4,300 more than a normal year for me in recent times…..helped by the 1,700km I did during LEJoG, and all the practice rides leading up to it. Still did a bunch more after…..but I am a fine weather cyclist, so limited rides this time of the year!
Do need to come up with a challenge for 2022…..sadly my pedalling companions resolutely refuse to 🏕, whereas I quite enjoy it (albeit only a couple of nights in the middle third of my LEJoG were camping). Might be solo again 🤷‍♂️
Happy New Year to all!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
6200 miles although the last 250 have been zwift

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
3,228 miles. My worst since 2015 by quite a margin. So much for making 10 miles/day, builders, new dog and covid take the blame for that. The only thing that kept me on the bike the past 2 months was the Half Century a month challenge...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

No long rides this year, unfortunately, due to ongoing knee issues and some family stuff going on.
Hopefully, I can pick it up a bit more in 2022!

Top Bottom