Time to close the books.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
6.7 miles under 2,000 miles and 166 hours. Would have been more but lost 6 weeks with a broken toe from November. More than last year though by 300 miles and 16 hours. Most mileage is off road thugh with some road thrown in this year. Most I've done since breaking my spine in late 2015.

Hopefully much more next year with going back to commuting by bike (once we don't have to WFH again).

Do I jump on the turbo later for half an hour to top 2,000 miles ?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
8085.69 miles.
And think I've enjoyed every single mile I've ridden.
This included a daily 28+/- mile round trip for my commute.
A week long tour Edinburgh to London (home).
I completed my 11th year of the Imperial Century a Month Challenge (17 centuries for the year, 2022 challenge starts Monday).
No Audax for the second year in a row due to the pandemic, but looking at changing that for 2022.

Old jon

Guru
A very odd year for the riding, no targets to hit except enjoying the riding.

Year2021.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
About 80 miles for me. It's been a dreadful year. No motivation at all. Hopefully next year will be better.

Mburton1993

Über Member
2045 miles, the highlights being the To Hull and Back 172 1/2 mile ride in October and the return from Prestatyn in early September (not that far but nice).

Pretty much stopped after Hull, there was a holiday then training for my first marathon which I did last week, it was fun.

alex_cycles

Veteran
7482.83 miles recorded in 2021, but there were probably a few extra small rides unrecorded.
6199 road
231 gravel
1053 indoor

A fairly poor first quarter due to the cold wet weather and family health issues, but every month from June to December I did record mileage for that month, with 900 in December (which was mostly indoor). So not bad on the whole.

Reactions: C R

Drago

Legendary Member
Badly. Illness and a consequential 5 months without riding, and then several months ramping slowly back up have cropped my mileage. Because of illness ive finally binned off the instructors work as well - a new generation of professionals will have to take the pith out of BC trainers and ride leaders without me.

So a pathetic 800 miles, down from almost 5 times that the previous year. I shall report to @Pat "5mph" for some vigorous flagellation by way of punishment, because I'm a very naughty boy.

Top Bottom