Too windy to ride so what you all doing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The race I was due to marshal at was called off which was a good job as I've not recovered fully from a bout of food poisoning last Saturday. Only lasted 19minutes on the turbo (it the first time Ive ever abandoned a session) and I've been sitting on the sofa afternoon watching the rugby/ cycling other wise I would have liked to been out there.

delb0y

Legendary Member
Was looking forward to a ride this morning, had every thing ready, but the wind and the biting cold and the fact I've still got the cough and cold I've been battling with all week saw me bottle it. So I spent the morning writing about cowboys and the afternoon watching the first two rugby games. Great joy to see a Gloucester boy play so well (for Italy). Wasn't at all surprised at the England performance. They're certainly not an entertaining side any more. Now it's back to the western...

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
20180317_104753.jpg

Shifted half of that this morning. Kept me warm at least. Out on the MTB tomorrow.

dodgy

View attachment 400376

I took the dog for a long walk got home and gave her a brush!

Tibetan Terrier?

pjd57

Veteran
Forecast for tomorrow isn't looking great.
But I've taken on some work. Need to visit a couple of people at opposite ends of Glasgow. Drumchapel then Easterhouse. Done the same trip last Sunday. It's about 27 miles from I leave to I get home.
Just need to wrap up well and hope it's not too bad.
Pretty impossible schedule on public transport , so I don't even consider it.

Top Bottom