Too windy to ride so what you all doing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Today I was/am in Englandshire with the car, no bike in it this time due to the forecast. Instead I went for a drive over the Cat and Fiddle. It was mildly snowy. Enjoyed overtaking the BMW M3 that was slithering about going up a hill, while my old front wheel drive Corolla took it in its stride.

Did a preferment for a bread and made a plum & apple crumble.

If the cats don't want to go out, I take their advice. :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've got my mum in hospital about 6 miles away and I needed to get her phone charger to her because the phone had given up, I looked at public transport options which seemed to take twice as long as it does on the bike, so I got my winter boots out and multilayered up. Journey there wasn't too bad as I travelled west but, my, I hated every inch of the way back. Whilst it only looked like light snow, the wind was constantly driving it into my face and slapping into my eyes. I saw 4 cyclists coming the other way as I went there and none on the way back. They'd obviously got wise....

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
And another day , not much but what is there is frozen.

Me thinks a chicken soup needs making

IMG_20180318_101539525.jpg

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Not out today, but yesterday in the wind and snow, myself and a mate cycled up to Potters Bar station then got a train up to St Neots. Then cycled a couple of miles to the Booze on the Ouse beer festival. The things you do for a beer of five.:cheers: And then the return trip.

Just out in the car and the roads look ok...was going to stay in but think I might go for a quick spin (hopefully not literally!)

Top Bottom