Tour de France 2018 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Slaav

Veteran
Quickstep team looks an all rounder bunch. Stages for Gaviria, Terpstra, Alaphilippe; Jungels for a top ten GC.
Lampaerts for a long range attack?

The Mitchelton team announced the other day looked a bit lightweight in the mountains in support of Adam Yates. He'll have to fly solo a lot of the time I suspect. Nieve is his main wing man but he's approaching the twilight years.

Movistar have 3 leaders in Quintana, ValvPiti and Landa. Can't see that going tits up...

Why did Landa leave Sky again? I had the impression that he was being groomed as a No 2 or 3 and would get fully supported cracks at a GT?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Why did Landa leave Sky again? I had the impression that he was being groomed as a No 2 or 3 and would get fully supported cracks at a GT?
I suspect he thought Valverde would have given up on GC ambitions and he could swap leadership with Quintana.
At Sky he was always going to play second fiddle to Froome who wants to take the penalties, free kicks and throw ins. As Thomas has found out.

Adam4868

Guru
Valverde has the seniority,Quintana has the ability(I think !) and Landa has......big eyebrows ?
It's only gonna be Quintana barring a crash.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
After Cinderella outfit Fortuneo-Samsic had their bikes taken away from them a couple of days ago, the BH fairy godmothers have stepped in, so Warren Barguil will be going to the ball after all...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/fortuneo-samsic-sign-deal-with-bh-after-split-with-look/
He's probably ambivalent about that given his poor form this year.

Top Bottom