Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I think it's been a pretty good first week for the Tour.Didnt have to do much to beat the giro,but I've got into this now.Should be some fireworks to come.

Anyone watching the ITV4 summary. Pinot and Madiot are not in a happy place, the body language of Pinot is telling. I'm not really sure about the dodgy football analogies either.

Adam4868

Guru
Anyone watching the ITV4 summary. Pinot and Madiot are not in a happy place, the body language of Pinot is telling. I'm not really sure about the dodgy football analogies either.
Just seen that,looking like a proper sulk.Its not fair,we didn't deserve it...I think it's a bit worse than 1-0 at half time.

Sprint stage so lacking interest unless we get some wind action again.
I had some wind action this morning.

There was a post from Llandegla trail centre yesterday, which I use occasionally, showing Ian Stannard sitting at the cafe benches there

I wondered why he hadn't made the team and I thought it was the back loaded nature of the Tour this year. But in an interview Brailsford said you need an all round team now it's down to 8 riders and I guess Rowe is more of an all rounder than Stannard.

johnblack

Über Member
I had some wind action this morning.

There was a post from Llandegla trail centre yesterday, which I use occasionally, showing Ian Stannard sitting at the cafe benches there

I wondered why he hadn't made the team and I thought it was the back loaded nature of the Tour this year. But in an interview Brailsford said you need an all round team now it's down to 8 riders and I guess Rowe is more of an all rounder than Stannard.

Is that Adam Blythe with him?

Is that Adam Blythe with him?
It could be, I'm not sure.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Go go Wanty Group Gobert!
I've said it before but it's clear that WGG is the right team for Cav to go to. They won't pay him much, and they won't give him any support riders but if he wants a valedictory Tour then the I'm sure WGG would love the publicity. They might want him to pick up a few points for them at Pro-Continental level or European Tour or whatever it's called too.

Warning. I am a visionary. If you repeat my opinions as your own people may point and laugh.

Top Bottom