Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I had some wind action this morning.

There was a post from Llandegla trail centre yesterday, which I use occasionally, showing Ian Stannard sitting at the cafe benches there

I wondered why he hadn't made the team and I thought it was the back loaded nature of the Tour this year. But in an interview Brailsford said you need an all round team now it's down to 8 riders and I guess Rowe is more of an all rounder than Stannard.

I wonder why they wear their FPKW gear for an incognito MTB ride? Surely they have some stuff other than what the sponsors give them. Have they never heard of Decathlon?

I wonder why they wear their FPKW gear for an incognito MTB ride? Surely they have some stuff other than what the sponsors give them. Have they never heard of Decathlon?
If only eh.

I doubt they were MTN biking, probably just a cafe stop, you see quite a few roadies there.

Adam4868

Guru
So as good as it's been,the real race starts tommorow ! I read one of those snippets of trivia that for the last seven years the person who had the yellow jersey after stage 11 went on to win the Tour ? Anyway let the battle begin.
I'm off on my hols on Friday,usually go to the Tour but going to have to find a bar in Italy with a tv for a change !

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
So as good as it's been,the real race starts tommorow ! I read one of those snippets of trivia that for the last seven years the person who had the yellow jersey after stage 11 went on to win the Tour ? Anyway let the battle begin.
I'm off on my hols on Friday,usually go to the Tour but going to have to find a bar in Italy with a tv for a change !
Buon viaggio

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
SYates in the break for Adam a bit later. I guess he's planning on attacking but there's a long way to go after the Horquette summit.

Stage win and testing the legs.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
E

I doubt he targeted today as a win, he found himself in the massive breakaway almost by accident.

Retrospectively, a good one to go for. He needs good legs if he is going to support is brother as a super-domestique for the Pyrenean stages. Today would be a good one to see how is form is, and can go full gas, knowing there is a sort of rest day tomorrow before he is needed on Saturday.

Top Bottom