Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I cba to change the team daily.
Velogames schedule says Sommer to be confirmed but I guess that means no tdf

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I cba to change the team daily.
Velogames schedule says Sommer to be confirmed but I guess that means no tdf
TdF has its own fantasy game (hence I guess their pathetic legal action against velogames)
It only allows two transfers on both of the rest days. We could give that a try (although it hasn't launched for 2019 yet so maybe they're sorting something with velogames?)

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Road CC allows transfers. So if I lose half my team again, I can rescue things and not do a Dayvo.

I always do their competitions, they're really good. You can change your riders day by day according to whether its a sprint stage, TT, or mountains.

Last edited:

dragon72

Guru
Valverde. He's back in form. Just won overall at Occitanie. Looking skinny AF. He might find himself accidental leader of Movistar after a strong stage and go on to win the whole shebang. 66/1 looks like an attractive punt.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
We'd all be wiser if GT finished the T de Suisse but I suspect that Bernal will be the de facto leader before the third week.

Miscon is a dodgy call too possibly given his lack of firm this year but not sure who would replace him... TGH?
Every team needs a fiery,hotheaded,agrresive,Italian rider...I'd have like to have seen Ellisonde in the team but what do I know.At least we now know Froome definitely isn't riding !

Top Bottom