Tour de France 2020 NO SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Absolutely gutted for Hirsch after that stage ( and myself as I'd backed him ! ) Turning into a great tour though.Still all to play for.
As if losing the stage wasn't bad enough ☹

View: https://twitter.com/EuroHoody/status/1302647929820319746?s=19

Wow bummer. One of the best rides i've seen in ages, this guy is one to watch. Managed by Spartacas himself

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
excellent.jpeg

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I fear what lurks in the clip-art galleries of some posters on here!

Is it a spoiler to ask if any of the customary rest day press conferences are happening?
Are there any odds on testing ? Could give Aru a get out clause for that abysmal showing 🙄
(I feel for him really...)

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Here's hoping we've a full roster for today's stage of the tour.Looks like a sprint stage but there's a possibility of wind/echelons (how exiting) so could be a split.Going into the second week there's still all to play for in the top ten at least
...as a early prediction I'm going with....I can't see Roglic lasting/keeping yellow all the way to Paris.Pogacar I wouldn't write off but is his team strong enough to help him ? I reckon we've not seen Bernal yet.Third week and high mountains and he will regain the crown 👑

MOD EDIT - Adam, you started the thread with NO SPOILERS. Can you stop posting...erm...spoilers? Cheers :biggrin:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Here's hoping we've a full roster for today's stage of the tour.Looks like a sprint stage but there's a possibility of wind/echelons (how exiting) so could be a split.Going into the second week there's still all to play for in the top ten at least...as a early prediction I'm going with..
..I can't see Roglic lasting/keeping yellow all the way to Paris.Pogacar I wouldn't write off but is his team strong enough to help him ? I reckon we've not seen Bernal yet.Third week and high mountains and he will regain the crown 👑
View attachment 546029
Were I a betting man I'd put a small wager on more than one team being kicked off the tour
I fear today will be a snoozefest but at least the scenery will be nice. I think the only contender you've missed is quintana whose form has surprised me. However he'll ship time in the ITT so he'll need to attack in the high mountains if he can

The TT is a loooooong way away. A lot will (hopefully) happen before then.

I would bet big against Quintana, as he usually has at least one bad day. Too many other strong riders looking good (and if it comes to a crunch he might need to beat the Slovenian team ;) )

I'd want an each-way bet on Rog if I had to make a wager. For now ...

Top Bottom