Tour de France 2022 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Surely Taco can't stay away for 212kms again!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
A good video for Opi and Omi, I hope. 🙄
Nah, not this one. It's rather different to having a banner sticking a metre into the road. Riders are not allowed to ride the dirt path next to the cobbles, but the rule is rarely enforced because they argue that they fell off the road accidentally or were pushed or some such and the edge lip makes it too dangerous to rejoin immediately. So hitting spectators or snagging roadside banners (Sagan at Flanders some years ago?) is the main risk they take for breaking that rule.

I'm not sure I see Stuyven the same way I do Bettiol.He had no Trek riders in the break and no GC riders to wait for....I guess you could pull him up for the final turn to the line,but that's about it.
Maybe he wanted the stage place points? Not that there are any that far back. Maybe he just wanted to show what a hard man he is, instead of getting scalped by Pogi at the line.

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Class ride by Wout but for what purpose? Obviously don't see Fulgsang as any sort of threat.

Maybe he wants Green, Yellow AND the red combativity number tomorrow. And in true cannibal style he plans to cook and eat Magnus Cort tonight, and having done that also claim polka dots.

Adam4868

Guru
I mean it's good to honour the jersey and race aggressively but he'd have been one of the favourites for this stage if he'd have sat in the peloton?
I might eat my words but even if he won the stage....how much energy has that taken.

Top Bottom