tour de yorkshire (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I think they need to turn up both commentators microphones, got the telly turned up to hear them and jumped out my skin when adverts came on.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I was supposed to be going to leeds on sunday but a family meal as decided otherwise , i know my better half wouldn't protest too much if I went but I cant complain really its the first time ive had to cancel going to watch any cycling, , thinking about scarborough on Saturday but the forecast is dreadfull and I know from previous years its bloody cold and bloody windy if the weathers shyte there.

Last edited:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I've had more than enough of the funeral plan adds already:stop:. Is that all they ever show on daytime TV?

Wonderful weather! Welcome to Yorkshire.

pawl

Legendary Member
I think they need to turn up both commentators microphones, got the telly turned up to hear them and jumped out my skin when adverts came on.[/QUOTE

The. background noise was horrendous.must have been a problem with affects microphone.

I put subtitles on trouble was they came up and taken down so quickly I didn’t have time to read them.Sound was ok after a commercial break.

Top Bottom