Tour of Britain 2017 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Just noted that Cylance Cycling (never heard of them), an American Continental class team, are due to participate in the Tour of Britain. I thought that it was odd that they were preferred to a British team - then I looked down the list of official partners and lo and behold there was Cylance.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Tour of Britain have updated their website with more details on the stages - times, tele coverage, etc.
http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/
Good to see the ToB website is as awesome as ever.

Probably ride up to watch near Oxford and then show my face at the planned Cyclechat pishup in the city, subject to using Mrs Dr B's office as secure bike parking/changing facilities.

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Email today from Tour of Britain organisers:

Watch every minute of the OVO Energy Tour of Britain LIVE on ITV4 this September

We are delighted to announce that thanks to ITV and our title sponsors OVO Energy, every stage of the 2017 OVO Energy Tour of Britain will be shown LIVE from Start to Finish on ITV4 this September for the first time.

Matt Barbet and Yanto Barker will bring you full live coverage each day, from Sunday 3 September in Edinburgh right through to the finish in Cardiff on Sunday 10 September.

As well as live coverage of all days, there will also be an evening magazine show bringing you features and the best of the days action.

geopat

Über Member
ToB is on my normal circuit.

Going to watch on Sunday with my bike. I've never spectated at a pro cycle event before and wonder how long before it passes through can you use the roads?

I'm going to stand at the spot where I incur near cardio failure on a daily basis just to see them breeze up at more than 20mph no doubt.

Thanks

ToB is on my normal circuit.

Going to watch on Sunday with my bike. I've never spectated at a pro cycle event before and wonder how long before it passes through can you use the roads?

I'm going to stand at the spot where I incur near cardio failure on a daily basis just to see them breeze up at more than 20mph no doubt.

Thanks
Usually it's a rolling roadblock, if it isn't a circuit stage, so you should be fine up to half an hour or so before they get there.

Just arrived home after most of the week away working to discover that there is a free shuttle bus stop about 50 metres from my house which takes peeps to a KOM vantage point not far (3 miles-ish) from my house. I had been planning on cycling or running, but ...

Just arrived home after most of the week away working to discover that there is a free shuttle bus stop about 50 metres from my house which takes peeps to a KOM vantage point not far (3 miles-ish) from my house. I had been planning on cycling or running, but ...
Draft it?

Top Bottom