Transcontinental Race 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Meanwhile, Hayden's resting and Ibbett is within 10km of him. That's the closest he's been since the start.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Josh ibert has overtaken James Haydn by a big margin and is closing in on the next checkpoint. Haydn hasnt moved for a long time. Just by watching the dots you can sense there are some very tired riders out there.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
anyone considering this (or any other big dream in your life) - do it! make a decision, start riding longer distances, join audax uk, become a super randonneur, join your local cycling club, do some speedwork - getting fit is fairly simple (and easy if there is motivation). go after your dreams, it's never too late. my dad started cycling only last year at a young age of 61 and enjoying it immensely, got himself two carbon bikes (summer and winter), rode a 100 miler already and talking about the mountains now!
be bold, be determined - the world is your oyster :okay:
But can you tap the world onto a reader to get onto the tube?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Meanwhile, as Josh pushes on past the checkpoint, I notice that rider 29 - Lee Pearce has ferried to Split and is heading south to the 4th checkpoint. After that, I presume, he has to trek back north to get to the 3rd checkpoint. He's going to meet a few riders going the other way.

MiK1138

Veteran
Meanwhile, as Josh pushes on past the checkpoint, I notice that rider 29 - Lee Pearce has ferried to Split and is heading south to the 4th checkpoint. After that, I presume, he has to trek back north to get to the 3rd checkpoint. He's going to meet a few riders going the other way.
This seems an odd tactic (says the guy sitting smugly behind a desk)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Just seen this. Been looking at the tracker and can't figure out why most have a bright orange "tag" but others have a faded one. It doesn't seem to be linked to who has scratched.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just seen this. Been looking at the tracker and can't figure out why most have a bright orange "tag" but others have a faded one. It doesn't seem to be linked to who has scratched.
Doesn't it simply signify that they're currently stationary? Scratched riders no longer bounce up and down when you select them in the rider list.

Top Bottom