Transcontinental Race 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Ulrich and Adam may have missed last ferries today. Riders 4-8 may catch them before first ferries in morning.

Well predicted Ming

Ferry as just docked, 4 way sprint for 2nd place behind CS who can do a long no hands celebratory ride over the final parcours to Burgas, whilst crossing his fingers that a bear attack or late mechanical doesnt scupper him.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Michael Broadwith found the road he wanted last night was a banned E road. After speaking with organisers to clarify his options, he has found a valid way to the checkpoint and is on his way there.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
07CB154B-1DF0-4EB3-8E76-9FAC1068DAD2.jpeg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
8EFBED26-35C9-433A-BA47-35EB46B84454.jpeg

Thanks Ming! :notworthy:

I wonder what the "mass start" from the ferry port looked like? Did any have the energy to elbow the other out of the way, then do a running remount??

(I have a lot of sympathy for Ulrich. He was a real contender, but I think developed a bad knee injury early on? And dropped back a little, then progress seemed to be more sporadic than the others. Then that ferry-not-a-ferry crossing - nightmare!!! And presumably he is currently on a route he had not planned in advance, so is at risk of further nav issues. Nicht gut!!!

Top Bottom