Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Yes it does, if they are turning onto the main road from a side road.

If they are just travelling along the main road it doesn't, but the first one at least, according to you was "A single car waiting to turn across me out of a junction waits".

I stand corrected; thought it just applied to the sideroad itself... as do nearly every other driver I encounter there it seems!

Gwylan

Veteran
Yes it does, if they are turning onto the main road from a side road.

If they are just travelling along the main road it doesn't, but the first one at least, according to you was "A single car waiting to turn across me out of a junction waits".

Mornington Crescent. The adapted 24-25 season, all comer rules.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Im annoyed at the rubbish 2024 Glastonbury headline acts.
I have absolutely no right to be angry as I’m not going and I’m not the target audience. But they do seem to be moving so far away from what I would consider a good festival line up to be.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan

It seems to cater for a lot of tastes. If I could afford to go (which I can't) then I don't think I would be dissapointed:

Shania Twain, PJ Harvey, Cyndi Lauper, Keane, paloma Faith, The Streets, Avril Lavigne, Headie one. These are all artists that I have listened to and/or would be glad to see live

It seems to cater for a lot of tastes. If I could afford to go (which I can't) then I don't think I would be dissapointed:

Shania Twain, PJ Harvey, Cyndi Lauper, Keane, paloma Faith, The Streets, Avril Lavigne, Headie one. These are all artists that I have listened to and/or would be glad to see live

Same here. I'd add:
Idles, LCD', Bloc Party, Last Dinner Party, Corinne Bailey Rae, Sleaford Mods, Fontaines DC, This is the Kit.

Admittedly the 4 Pyramid Stage headliners don't massively excite me, but that's hardly the main point of Glasto Glastonbury!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I would like to thank the hire escooter rider on this morning's commute who thoughtfully decided to stop & answer a phone call in the middle of the exit ramp onto the road from the cyclepath thus forcing me to swerve around him at the last second. Just like those annoying folk who think a busy shop doorway is just the spot for fiddling with an umbrella or texting someone. Try stopping your car in the middle of the M4 to 'stretch your legs'......

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
'Alloys' as in 'my alloys were damaged by the pothole'. It's a petrol head word. What's wrong with 'wheel rims'?

Top Bottom