Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
That people's heads are exploding because an imaginary time travelling alien is going to be portrayed by a young black man.

That people's heads are exploding because an imaginary time travelling alien is going to be portrayed by a young black man.
Why do they have a problem with it? If he makes a good fist of it, that’s all that matters. For me David Tennant has been the best so far but who knows…

saw a comment on a newpaper website saying The Doctor is a "White Man - end of"

of all characters in any show The Doctor is the one that you can never say is any specific thing

think of the horror is one turns out to be gay:eek::eek::eek:
I mean - a gay character on Dr Who!!!!!

(yes - I know)

classic33

Leg End Member
Cash machines that dispense notes haphazardly.
By haphazardly, I mean not not all the same way round or with the reverse and obverse not matching.
Cash machines that let you get as far as letting you select how much, before telling you an incorrect PIN was entered.

More often than not it's inside the branch, and usually after just changing the PIN number.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
After parking my car tonight I sat there for 10 or so minutes just thinking about things and watching the world go by. Looking to my right I saw a palm tree outside the flat of a bloke who moved in about 3 months ago. I thought nothing of it, then it hit me! On looking again I saw that it was MY palm tree!! I decided to act there and then, getting out my car, knocking on his door and waiting for him to appear. I asked where he'd got the palm tree from. "From the garden" he replied. I told him that it was my palm tree, asking why he'd moved it. He replied that he saw it, liked it, so just decided to put it in front of his flat. I asked him to put it back, but he said him and his mate had carried it there and he couldn't move it back on his own, so he'd move it back the next time his mate came round. I told him I'd like it putting back now, not in a few days. After a few more words I said I'd help him to carry it back there and then. He begrudgingly helped me carry it back, effing and jeffing as we carried it back to the garden area.

How bad is that eh??!! He saw someone's property, decided he liked it so he thought he'd take it! :headshake:

After we parted I remembered that I'd told him when he moved in that the 2 palm trees in the garden were mine after I saw him eyeing them up, so he knew this yet decided to take one!:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Alex321

Veteran
After parking my car tonight I sat there for 10 or so minutes just thinking about things and watching the world go by. Looking to my right I saw a palm tree outside the flat of a bloke who moved in about 3 months ago. I thought nothing of it, then it hit me! On looking again I saw that it was MY palm tree!! I decided to act there and then, getting out my car, knocking on his door and waiting for him to appear. I asked where he'd got the palm tree from. "From the garden" he replied. I told him that it was my palm tree, asking why he'd moved it. He replied that he saw it, liked it, so just decided to put it in front of his flat. I asked him to put it back, but he said him and his mate had carried it there and he couldn't move it back on his own, so he'd move it back the next time his mate came round. I told him I'd like it putting back now, not in a few days. After a few more words I said I'd help him to carry it back there and then. He begrudgingly helped me carry it back, effing and jeffing as we carried it back to the garden area.

How bad is that eh??!! He saw someone's property, decided he liked it so he thought he'd take it! :headshake:

After we parted I remembered that I'd told him when he moved in that the 2 palm trees in the garden were mine after I saw him eyeing them up, so he knew this yet decided to take one!:thumbsdown:

I wouldn't say that is a "trivial thing".

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wouldn't say that is a "trivial thing".

I agree. He's a 'pot head', as you find when he opens his door. :wacko: Another neighbour has her door camera 'on him' all the time.

Last edited:
When I fold my brompton pedal first only to realise its in the wrong place and I can't fold the rest of the bike so I push it round only to realise it's jammed on the pump and chain/seat stay. So now I'm going to reach my home station and unable to unfold the bike enough to use it. I've managed to fook it all up.

Most annoying! And the most annoying thing is with myself for doing it. Grrr!

Top Bottom