Trivial things that make you think 'yuk!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sticky labels on fruit and vegetables. Why? And also ew!

You do wash your fruit and veg anyway so what's the problem? There's worse than the label on them you know!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
At work the downstairs loo hasn't got the most powerful flush in the world so on rare occasions I need to use it to change in/out cycling kit.....I have one of those 'Billy Connolly' moments with someone else's little beige deposit..... :blush: . Some people must eat cork or polystyrene....

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Motorway service stations.

Everything about them makes me go yuk. The toilets. The food. The people. The ashtrays outside. The car park. Everything.

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Dog poo in general. My partner always picks up after our dog, but on the rare occasion I have to do it, it turns my stomach.

KFC - the last 5 times I've had it, it was rank. I lived in hope that it was a one-off but it never improved. I now refuse to go there when my son wants a treat, he can have independent chicken shop chicken, or McD.

presta

Guru
I once had a girlfriend who elbowed me in the ribs in bed one winter night. The house was really cold and apparently she thought that rich Romans had the right idea about toilet seats... :whistle:

That reminds me of Inspector Clouseau, but I can't find the clip on You Tube.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Dog poo in general. My partner always picks up after our dog, but on the rare occasion I have to do it, it turns my stomach.

KFC - the last 5 times I've had it, it was rank. I lived in hope that it was a one-off but it never improved. I now refuse to go there when my son wants a treat, he can have independent chicken shop chicken, or McD.

I don't do KFC myself but a while back, a mate arrived after a long drive and complained of a little indigestion. The resulting fart he dropped had us both in the garden gagging...

I asked what on earth he'd eaten to produce something so revolting, but oddly impressive at the same time (it would have cleared a double decker) .

'KFC' came the reply:blush:.

Top Bottom