Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fergs

Guru
A “please fill in this survey for my school project/dissertation” poster comes back to share the survey results.
Tip of the hat to @Glyn16 :okay:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
After walking round Clitheroe today for a couple of hours I went to the YMCA charity shop/store in the town. I felt very tired as I didn't sleep too well and for long enough last night and with the 2 hours of walking I had to have a sit down, so I found a comfy settee and sat myself down. I fell asleep and was there for about 25/30 minutes, without anyone disturbing me. I hope I didn't snore.:unsure:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is it just me or can any of you also see an animal in this bird dropping on one of my windows? I can see a dog's face, with 3 dark paws.🤔

1655381806561.png

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Is it just me or can any of you also see an animal in this bird dropping on one of my windows? I can see a dog's face, with 3 dark paws.🤔

View attachment 649210

Inexplicably, it looks like the guano is on the inside of the glass.
Although looking at the dirt on the seals and the frame, maybe that's not such a surprise! xx( :whistle: ;)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Inexplicably, it looks like the guano is on the inside of the glass.
Although looking at the dirt on the seals and the frame, maybe that's not such a surprise! xx( :whistle: ;)

Yes I'll hold my hand up and admit to being a scruff!🧐 Being an ex window cleaner I always kept my windows clean inside and out, but these days I just can't be bothered. :tired:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a mirror yesterday from a charity shop. I've been after a decent sized one for a while as the one I have is only 3 foot high, so I can't get a proper reflection when I'm trying to decide which attire to wear. ;) The other month I saw a nice one in the shop I bought this one from (for a mere 15 quid) , but I couldn't get it in the car I had at the time. I must say, my new to me car's soft top has come in handy on quite a few occasions, especially yesterday! :smile:

1655430821155.png
;)

1655430866606.png

1655430915908.png

Last edited:

Petrichorwheels

After walking round Clitheroe today for a couple of hours I went to the YMCA charity shop/store in the town. I felt very tired as I didn't sleep too well and for long enough last night and with the 2 hours of walking I had to have a sit down, so I found a comfy settee and sat myself down. I fell asleep and was there for about 25/30 minutes, without anyone disturbing me. I hope I didn't snore.:unsure:

maybe they thought you a well-dressed dummy/mannequin?
in the shop window?
must admit am impressed that you managed to walk around clitheroe for two hours - sure you didn't dream it?

Petrichorwheels

Yes I'll hold my hand up and admit to being a scruff!🧐 Being an ex window cleaner I always kept my windows clean inside and out, but these days I just can't be bothered. :tired:

think yourself lucky you got out of the racket before too many other folk discovered that you don't need to clean the windows. and the neighbours don't check them out/tut-tut over them.

Top Bottom