Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
wow what a great way of spending time ...love it ^_^
None of that modern telly nonsense. We made our own entertainment in them days… »
Tonight i might put a bunch of reduced in price,going black and mushy bananas on that zebra crossing.:okay:

Last edited:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I unexpectedly really enjoyed a halloumi wrap with salad in Canterbury listening to a busking duo one of whom had a stunning voice. Normally eat and pootle but sat and watched instead.

byegad

Legendary Member
Next door's son, apprentice motor mechanic, washed his car yesterday and fitted new personalised number plates with sticky pads.

Today his rear personalised number plate is in the process of slowly falling off, one side had let go at 8am. now 13.50 it's almost vertical and soon that will let go and it will be on the floor. 😀😁😀😁

Decaf Coffee and a bath. Best way to relax after the first of three hard days at online college.

Yes, I know it’s decaf but I’m really sensitive to caffeine and would be bouncing around otherwise until the small hours of the morning! Coffee made on my espresso and steamer machine. Bargain for £40 from Argos.

Attachments

• D57C1E3A-15AC-416B-B577-8919B26A25F1.jpeg
    D57C1E3A-15AC-416B-B577-8919B26A25F1.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 5
drivers that hurriedly overtake you and you end up behind them 1min later because the roads are so busy and nobody's going anywhere fast (may as well slow down :okay:)
On a bike of course you quite often end up in front of them. Have been known to give them a cheery wave.

presta

Guru
I unexpectedly really enjoyed a halloumi wrap with salad in Canterbury listening to a busking duo one of whom had a stunning voice. Normally eat and pootle but sat and watched instead.
I like watching buskers, I saw this lass busking in York a few years ago. A cut above your average busker, too.....
Palladio - Electric Violinist Kate Chruscicka - Leeds RAG Fashion Show - YouTube
I remember seeing an excellent troupe of South American Indians playing pan pipes and dancing in traditional costume in York, too, but I can't find any video of them.

Top Bottom