Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
Are these them??

Pinochet has a lot to answer for :smile:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Sitting on a fallen log in woodland and pausing. Taking in the sounds and sights and smells of nature.
Sometimes you can be riding along on a commute with your mind firmly fixed on other matters, when a waft from adjacent woodland or farmland just hits you- awakening the senses and completely lifting your spirits. Those are happy cycling moments.

Drago

Legendary Member
Going to close the curtains, glancing out and seeing the woman in the house behind sat in her bedroom topless while she brushed her hair. I'm not quite sure why she hadn't closed her curtains, but I spared her further embarassment by closing mine.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Taking some stuff to the dump on my bicycle.

Two trips in the last three days. What a fine feeling.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Two trips in the last three days. What a fine feeling.

The local Sustrans path to the dump (it does pretty much lead all the way to the dump!) is very pleasant on a dry autumn day. It's total shoot in winter so dump trips- to maximise satisfaction- must be done in autumn. Also the dump was quiet both days. Not many takers be up early and at the dump by 10 on a Sunday, or on Friday, it seems.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Going to close the curtains, glancing out and seeing the woman in the house behind sat in her bedroom topless while she brushed her hair. I'm not quite sure why she hadn't closed her curtains, but I spared her further embarassment by closing mine.

Did you also put a cap on the large camera lens you have pointing at her bedroom?

Chief Broom

Veteran
I like watching Gannets diving ^_^ often tourists wont notice them as they can be quite a ways out but splashes give them away. A group will soar over a likely spot then fold back there wings and in they go...bosh!,, one after another

Top Bottom