Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Watching Simon Reeve's The Lakes last night and my old mate Simon (not Reeve) appears talking about the importance of protecting the peat bogs :notworthy:

Last edited:

MontyVeda

About six, maybe eight weeks ago, i made one of those online impulse buys for something overpriced and completely useless (AKA 'art')... and promptly forgot all about it.

Today I got an email saying your order's on its way... and promptly thought scam... but on closer inspection, it's the 'art' I'd forgot I'd purchased.

Don't you just love getting things you'd forgotten you'd paid for!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
On a clear cold winters day, standing with the kitchen door open sipping a coffee watching the crescent moon hanging low in the dawn sky, maybe venus there too. Free display of awesome beauty from mother nature:okay:.

MontyVeda

About six, maybe eight weeks ago, i made one of those online impulse buys for something overpriced and completely useless (AKA 'art')... and promptly forgot all about it.

Today I got an email saying your order's on its way... and promptly thought scam... but on closer inspection, it's the 'art' I'd forgot I'd purchased.

Don't you just love getting things you'd forgotten you'd paid for!
Which reminds me... I ordered Anna Meredith's new album about 6 months ago, that should be arriving soon too.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Maybe eventually finding this thread after a long 15 page search has annoyed me more than pleased me beyond expectation, but seeing as I've now found it I'll post my 'please you' bit. My fridge light has been out for 2 weeks. I didn't know if it was possible to change the bulb or whatever, so I just lived with it. However, about 10 minutes ago I opened my salad drawer and the light came back on!! :wahhey:

Top Bottom