Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A few pic's from the local town stuff Facebook page, posted yesterday. They are nice because of the scenery, not just the sheep.:whistle:;) Though that ram does look pretty impressive.... and pleased with his work.:okay:

1650502057686.png

1650502110702.png

1650502228281.png

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Drivers that overtake you in a flurry of revs then completely fluff the gearchange with a satisfyingly loud graunching sound.
Or have to stop, almost immediately, at a red light 🤣
Or when they find out the reason you slowed down is there's an artic turning in your direction and it'll swing wide to make the turn. They then have to reverse out of the way.

Or when they find out the reason you slowed down is there's an artic turning in your direction and it'll swing wide to make the turn. They then have to reverse out of the way.

My personal favourite is when they come thundering past you down a road blocked for roadworks and then are confronted by a barrier with a gap just wide enough for bikes and pedestrians.

As they seem to travel in groups in these situations, you then get three or four (usually large) cars all trying to turn around in the available space and insisting the others get out of their way so they can get back out first.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
My personal favourite is when they come thundering past you down a road blocked for roadworks and then are confronted by a barrier with a gap just wide enough for bikes and pedestrians.

As they seem to travel in groups in these situations, you then get three or four (usually large) cars all trying to turn around in the available space and insisting the others get out of their way so they can get back out first.

This is what happens when an irresponsible object meets an inconsiderate force :laugh:

Last edited:

Hornchurch

'

This guy is TOO much of a 'knob/Jobsworth' for my liking, but "damn" I admire his tenacity !

Trivial fine (when it shouldn't have been), for hitting him - You Tuber 'Tim Dawson's comments resonated....

bjfmgJ5Z5mg3NFYz3MGe7WgQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg Tim Dawson - 4 months ago

There's something really wrong with our legal system when this person is fined just £90 for ramming you with his car
whilst on the wrong side of the road.

Should at the very least be points and a massive fine. £90 is not a deterrent.
In my opinion he'll do it again, but not when you are standing there!!

But thread title, "trivial things that please you" (B.A.E) is for the Mercedes driver/dick that had a BAD day - (avoidable, too)

Top Bottom