Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Bob weren't you toying with the idea of aero carbon wheelset? Here is a deal that might interest you

http://deals.road.cc/content/41-prime-rr-50-carbon-clincher-disc-wheelset-456

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Are you guys doing the Sportive? And are you all starting together?

Hey Adam. A few of us are starting together. Lars and Randy are doing different events around the same weekend I think (that right Randy?).

I’m not sure if you can still enter but if you can join us mate!!

In terms of other meet ups we’ve sort of all been focussed on Cambridge and the DD I guess. But I for one am up for others too. There was talk about us organising our own adventure and maybe we should start making suggestions about when and where.

Also I’d like to put a formal bid in for going to Majorca, or somewhere else between feb and April (?) next year. Would anyone else be up for this?

Oh and maybe France, Italy,Spain or Alaska next summer? I know it seems a long way off but with families etc maybe start thinking about it early. Does that interest anyone?

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Missus is asleep atm, but will tentatively test the water about Cambridge tomorrow. You can still enter the Sportive. Which pen are you guys in?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
With regards to France, Italy, Spain or Alaska....:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....f**k**g no chance! I’m more likely to be the next Dr Who!
Add - i entered the toc but cant make it - i have paid up so if you want to be me for the day feel free - if its just a case of turning up and saying a name i can give you name n address

Reactions: Add

CXRAndy

Guru
Add - i entered the toc but cant make it - i have paid up so if you want to be me for the day feel free - if its just a case of turning up and saying a name i can give you name n address

Im not sure being UCI level. You have to register the day before, I think with id.

CXRAndy

Guru
Tommy if we can sort out a hotel, guest house, I'm up for Majorca next Feb/March

Kipster, Aleman know the island well(some more than others :tongue:) I must have my own recovery cave though ^_^

Top Bottom