Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Add - i entered the toc but cant make it - i have paid up so if you want to be me for the day feel free - if its just a case of turning up and saying a name i can give you name n address
I probably wouldn’t risk it, but Thankyou. It’s a long way to come and be put in the stocks. You also have to consider your own abject humiliation at having such a feeble time forever branded against your name.

CXRAndy

Guru
With regards to France, Italy, Spain or Alaska....:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....f**k**g no chance! I’m more likely to be the next Dr Who!

Its non of them its 'Majorca'

View: https://youtu.be/kyAgy2CngfY

:cheers:

bobinski

Legendary Member
There was an option on the application to pay a little extra to reassign your place in the event couldn’t attend. I know I didn’t pay but perhaps Lee did?

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Work commitments kept me from Zsun racing’s trip to Mallorca a week or so ago. I am tentatively booked to join them next year but ( depending on how we roll at ToC ^_^) would obviously join you guys instead.

What and miss out on a holiday with this happy bunch?!

2C0C191D-6EB3-4E61-8857-2F295AE187FA.jpeg

#Seen more smiles in a dentist’s waiting room! :tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
@Add they have just announced entries available on the day

Did you miss out on being part of the Tour of Cambridgeshire 2018?

Although the online entries are now closed, we've got a handful of Entry on the Day places available. These are on a first come first served basis.

All you need to do is drop us a line at enquiries@tourofcambridgeshire.com.

bobinski

Legendary Member

bobinski

Legendary Member
I have ordered my Absolute-black 48/32 for the Pyrenees. Past experience in the Alps suggests I won’t actually need it but I am not getting any younger.
http://absoluteblack.cc/oval-road-chainrings-30-46-and-32-48-for-110-4bcd/

I have gone for the champagne finish for a bit of bling.
That Propel disc will be a bit Marmite but cracking review of the top end model in Cyclist to add to the other positive reviews. No Etap version in uk though. Thank god.

Top Bottom