Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Trouble is there are quite a few when you start to look :ohmy:

Exactly my original point mate. That’s why I dont use age as a marker.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Exceptions are exceptions-no matter how many there are. Well, obviously after a certain point they are not exceptions but i will hold onto my age as as good an excuse as any when i am getting beat especially by youngsters like you:okay:

That’s tottally fine mate. Hold onto whatever makes you feel better. And I’ll still see them for what they are. I’m just scared you’re dragging Andy down too! :biggrin:

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Stick with Bob. He’ll introduce you to the longer, more rounded excuses too :biggrin:. He’s got books out you know!

A book. In fact THE book. You turning 40 next year? I will give you a copy for your birthday:okay::biggrin:

I have a funny feeling you may come to take over the editorial responsibilities in the future:tongue:

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

A book. In fact THE book. You turning 40 next year? I will give you a copy for your birthday:okay::biggrin:

I have a funny feeling you may come to take over the editorial responsibilities in the future:tongue:

:laugh:

Well if I had any principles I’d obviously refuse.... Where do I sign up?!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Does anyone know when the ToC registrations opens up again, it currently just says autumn. The earlybird option is no longer available and I'm not racing :laugh:.

I think I may have persuaded my brothers to do the sportive up to 100 miles. I just need to book it :blink:.
Don't know, sorry. I got in for an early bird. Be great if you can join us TB :okay:

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Does anyone know when the ToC registrations opens up again, it currently just says autumn. The earlybird option is no longer available and I'm not racing :laugh:.

I think I may have persuaded my brothers to do the sportive up to 100 miles. I just need to book it :blink:.

Sorry TB I only saw this post when whorty quoted it. I think if you sign up with the site you should get emails when places open again. This year I was worried it was going to sell out early but it didn’t so hopefully there’s no need to panic. It would be brilliant if you joined us mate! And it’s far enough away that it’ll give you a great target to focus on.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Well I’m now officially a member of a sub forum about turbo trainers, and don’t actually own a turbo trainer. Well I do have an old Bkool pro but I’m not sure that would even make a good doorstop the condition it’s in. I hope this new information doesn’t mean I lose my posting privileges. Because if I can’t spout a load of cr@p on here the missus is going to have to take the brunt of it. And she can hold a grudge much longer than any of you can :ph34r:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Well I’m now officially a member of a sub forum about turbo trainers, and don’t actually own a turbo trainer. Well I do have an old Bkool pro but I’m not sure that would even make a good doorstop the condition it’s in. I hope this new information doesn’t mean I lose my posting privileges. Because if I can’t spout a load of cr@p on here the missus is going to have to take the brunt of it. And she can hold a grudge much longer than any of you can :ph34r:
If you are looking at disposing of you bkool pro please keep me in mind. One of my brothers may need it to get started riding again :eek: and I could use the parts to rebuild my classic

Top Bottom