Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Well I’m now officially a member of a sub forum about turbo trainers, and don’t actually own a turbo trainer. Well I do have an old Bkool pro but I’m not sure that would even make a good doorstop the condition it’s in. I hope this new information doesn’t mean I lose my posting privileges. Because if I can’t spout a load of cr@p on here the missus is going to have to take the brunt of it. And she can hold a grudge much longer than any of you can :ph34r:
Well the Tacx Neo is available for £797 On Amazon until Midnight

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Those neo prices are an absolute bargain for what it is. Really good sign for the market in general too. Aleman I’m going to hang on a bit and see how things pan out with the bike version. But thanks for the heads up mate.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

If you have not seen it watch the replay of the La Course today. :hyper:
This girl just love cycling ^_^:

View: https://twitter.com/LaCoursebyTDF/status/1019175140968620033

Being a bit nerdy with power numbers I can't help trying to figure out how strong these top girls are. Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig (the girl in the interview) knocked my nemesis, Rikke Lønne, off the time trial throne the last few years. Rikke is stronger than me but I narrowed the gap this year. My guess is that her ftp is close to 300 watt. Cecilie is just a bit stronger, maybe 305-310 watt. I would say she's about 55 kg, so that's about 5.5 watt/kg. That is really impressive :notworthy:.
Probably not many other women in the world could top that, other than the 3 before her in La Course.

CXRAndy

Guru
This girl just love cycling ^_^:

View: https://twitter.com/LaCoursebyTDF/status/1019175140968620033

Being a bit nerdy with power numbers I can't help trying to figure out how strong these top girls are. Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig (the girl in the interview) knocked my nemesis, Rikke Lønne, off the time trial throne the last few years. Rikke is stronger than me but I narrowed the gap this year. My guess is that her ftp is close to 300 watt. Cecilie is just a bit stronger, maybe 305-310 watt. I would say she's about 55 kg, so that's about 5.5 watt/kg. That is really impressive :notworthy:.
Probably not many other women in the world could top that, other than the 3 before her in La Course.

I bet Hayley Simmonds has a fair bit more power, maybe not W/Kg https://totalwomenscycling.com/life...nner-to-national-champion#CdgAeERem6KyDRsu.97

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands soon :blink:. Work have just gone through a re-org and I am probably one of the ones to be let go :huh:. After 30 years I could do with the break :wahhey:. Not sure when it's going to happen, could be next week, could be christmas :dry:.

More time to actually spend on the bike ITRW :unsure:.

I'm not disappointed and I'm not needing to get a job asap as the package isn't too bad. Still more :bicycle:.

Top Bottom