Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Reminds me of the Danes in the sports shop during the last Bkool Nations Cup ..... trying to work out which one is @JacobSkovsgaard :rofl:

Breedon

Legendary Member
I should be honest and say I may not buy one. It’s not the design. It’s just as a member of Zsun racing B team I need to buy one of theirs. Most of my riding is with them now, at least 3 rides a week with training and racing planned from the new year. Hope that doesn’t offend anyone.
I can understand where you're coming from Bob, is anyone going to tour of Cambridge from zsun

So... it seems 25 is the winner. Is everyone at least happy and willing to wear number 25?

Also do we have agreement that we should push forward with this more reasonably priced offering, rather than hi end alternatives?

Personally, if I’m being totally honest. I probably wouldn’t say it’s my style. But, and it’s a big but. As a team jersey, and specifically a team loosely affiliated with CycleChat, it does work, and I don’t hate it. It’s also distinctive enough that we should be able to pick eachother out of a crowd.

So fellas please give your opinions. And then hopefully we can moveon to finalising the club name :okay:

View attachment 388042
I'm in. It will be my first real jersey. I only own mountain bike shirts. The bkool annual report was missing photos from your real life meet ups.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
All on my lonesome? What, while I am waiting for you guys? :tongue: That’s fine:okay:

I love a tart.

For starters. I’d like to qualify any further comment by saying I’m drunk. For seconds. I’d like to say bullocks. I can neither confirm or deny whether there will be any further comment. That is all. (For now)

Top Bottom