Two REEAALLYYY old bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Its dangerous selling frames so badly rusted, but it looks like you dont care about others personal safety Lets hope no one gets injured and proceeds with suing you.
The frames may well be rusted, it may be surface rust.

What anyone who buys such a bike, or gets given, realises is may well crumble in their hands. There are however parts on every bike that make buying them worth it.

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Some more pics. Does the lamp holder give us a clue to the identity of the gents bike.

IMG_4977.JPG

I've had a little clean of the rear hub on the gents bike and can just make out a logo that says three speed gear, and the second one has a serial number.

IMG_4978.JPG

IMG_4979.JPG

Just found this on web

SA HUB.JPG

Last edited:

Freds Dad

Veteran
Hi I would be interested in the gents bike if its still available

U

User32269

The gents one would make a great project, but Mrs O would seriously injure me when I pitched up with it. Hope someone gets them rolling again.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
MOD NOTE

This is the classic and vintage section whereby all members can discuss various classic and vintage bikes and their various restorations. Not all bikes are restored to ride and it is the choice of any member to choose to buy, swap or otherwise take possession of a bike with the owners consent, with full knowledge of the bike or parts condition .

Should a member not like or agree with the discussion at hand, once their point has been made then please can they kindly move on.

Top Bottom