Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I have the most enormous cock. Everybody who sees it says it is the biggest one they have ever seen. Standing fully upright it is a good two foot. I know a lot of people would probably dream of having a cock this size but it is causing me nothing but misery.

My girlfriend is terrified of it and runs off screaming every time she sees it. It has got so bad that she refuses to visit me anymore unless I promise her not to let it out. It also makes the most enormous racket every time it goes off, which can be at any time of the day or night.

I am at my wits end. Can you help?

Sleepless Ste, Seton Sands

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I have the most enormous cock. Everybody who sees it says it is the biggest one they have ever seen. Standing fully upright it is a good two foot. I know a lot of people would probably dream of having a cock this size but it is causing me nothing but misery.

My girlfriend is terrified of it and runs off screaming every time she sees it. It has got so bad that she refuses to visit me anymore unless I promise her not to let it out. It also makes the most enormous racket every time it goes off, which can be at any time of the day or night.

I am at my wits end. Can you help?

Sleepless Ste, Seton Sands

Dear sleepy,

I presume you mean some kind of small poultry bird? I suggest you choke the chicken, and make a nice thick casserole.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

My London-based granddaughter, who's a fussy eater has just announced that she's vegan. It goes against the grain of everything our family stands for. We're (dare I say it) classic hunting, fishing, shooting types.

I met my wife on a grouse moor in Perthshire 40 years ago and have been plucking game birds ever since. I've spoken to friends and it seems that veganism is all the rage these days among the young. I can't understand it at all. In my day you ate what was put on your plate and that was the end of it.

Am I expected to put up with this sort of nonsense? Or should I take a stand? They are all coming to us for Christmas and I'm already dreading the cooking. Apparently cheese and eggs are off-limits – and even mince pies are verboten.

Virgil X from Ventongimps
(I've changed my name – for obvious reasons)

PS No point discussing things with my daughter-in-law. She's what I would describe as a ''hands-off father''. Rarely lifts a finger and very happy to just let her children run riot.

Top Bottom