Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Those tunnelling Lancastrians travelling east will no doubt run into ancient Tibetans travelling from the underground city of Shangri-la.
Nah they'd use the ancient 'tripe smuggling' tunnels dug centuries ago so that 'rich' Yorkshiremen could obtain the delicacy free of the taxes imposed at the Lancastrian borders.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago

I can't stop making up problems and writing in to Agony Aunts/Uncles about them.

what should I do?

Yours Anguished,
Amersham.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Why is a lubricant used in dairylea?

That dates back to then196ps, when manufacturers tried to develop a space age cross between KY and a cheesy snack.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I HAVE embarked on an illicit affair with my boss Simone at work. She is married and though he say she loves me I think she is just kidding on. She won’t meet me outside the office, our few snatched moments together take place in the stationary cupboard where it’s a quick knee trembler then back to our desks. My friends say she is just using me.

Do I throw it all away by having a brief fling with some stupid young girl at work?

Pete, Porsche Driver, Portsmouth

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago.
I always sleep heavily all night.
Recently, when I awake in the morning, I find that my dangly bits are very sore......bright red and feel like they are on fire.
It was the same this morning but while nursing them I noticed Mrs D sniggering while walking out of the bedroom holding a tub of butter and a pot of chilli powder.
Should I be worried ?
What should I do ?

Top Bottom