Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, thqts a good question, and I, if I may say so, believe that Britain will move forward faster if I abolish the cabinet and become Lord Protector.

Hall hail,

Me.
Maybe not the best job to have. Nearly every holder of the title, in England, has had an early death in odd circumstances.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Jeremy,

When I'm PM, which I will be because as much of a chump as I am I am not responsible for decimating the NHS like you did, I will find a nice little job for you...wiping my behind.

Love,

Boris.

PS, you'll need to provide your own loo roll.

Right, I'm told that the leader of the free world, Mr Donald "ace" Trump, can no longer contribute towards this column. It would seem he's a bit busy trying to invade Iran.

In the meantime the future leader of the Conservative party, Mr B. Johnson. Esq, has kindly given up his time to answer your questions.
Dear Cousin Boris T. Bumbling Dissembler,

It has been brought to my attention via the medium of videogames, namely Hearts of Iron IV, that invading Iran is a Very Bad Idea Indeed.
Assuming that you win the leadership against Jeremy "haha I literally wrote a book called 'how to dismantle the nhs for fun and profit' and they made me health secretary" Hunt, how long after Brexit will we be starting a land war in Asia?

Kind regards,
Mr. N. Bone-Apart

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Mr Fang,

If I may say so, I am so sorry to hear this. I suggest to smash her laptop, grab hold of her, and exchange abuse. Then when your neighbour sells the recording to the Guardian you can split the fee with him 50:50 and use the money to buy a new wife, one in her nearly 30s.

Kind regards,

El Presidente BoJo.

tyred

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

My brother borrowed my Dire Straits LP in 1985 and still refuses to give it back to me.

Should I begin legal proceedings to reclaim my property?

Yours faithfully,
Tyred

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Boris Johnson is laying low following an indiscretion with a cucumber and an intern. Until a suitable replacement can be found, Mr T has kindly stepped in to hold the fort and answer your questions.

Dear Mr. T,

I think I'm having an identity crisis; I keep believing I'm a character in boxing movies.
I'd go to a therapist but as I live in Northern Spain all the English-speaking ones are too far away and I ain't getting on no plane.
What do you recommend?

Ricky, Bilbao

Top Bottom