Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
If centipede a plnt what would a precipice piss?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
When, oh wise one, will Keir Starmer take over leadership of the Labour Party?

Almost a serious question, eh? I'm not sure the party would stand for it. They want a centrist leader to appeal to the greater electorate, but Piers Stammer is making a bit of a name for himself as being far too rabid on the subject of Brexit, so may not be so appealing to less hard-core Labour maybe voters. My money would be on Tom Watson, who would be genuinely attractive to those outside of the core labour segment of the electorate.

Now, for the reply more in keeping with the thread - he'll be leader when Diane Abbot says something sensible, i.e., never.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Who put it in Scunthorpe ?
Jeremy

220px-1965_Jeremy_Thorpe.jpg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Get someone tomwrapmyou in a crate and send you via Hermes. Sure, you'll arrive late and damaged (if you're not stolen) but its cheaper than driving.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Dear uncle Drago.
My marriage is on shaky ground.
I have only worn these Y fronts for 5 weeks. I have observed all CC advice re inside out/upside down etc. When thrown at the wall they only stick for an average 17 seconds before slowly sliding down.
Mrs D is insisting I change them but I find them warm and comfortable (though slightly moist). I argue for one more week but Mrs D says NOW or our 50 year marriage is over.
Your sage advice would br appreciated.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear uncle Drago.
My marriage is on shaky ground.
I have only worn these Y fronts for 5 weeks. I have observed all CC advice re inside out/upside down etc. When thrown at the wall they only stick for an average 17 seconds before slowly sliding down.
Mrs D is insisting I change them but I find them warm and comfortable (though slightly moist). I argue for one more week but Mrs D says NOW or our 50 year marriage is over.
Your sage advice would br appreciated.

I received the above letter from a chap who wished to remain anonymous. Here is my reply.

"Dear Dave Smith of 69 Janet Porter Street, Cheshire,

This is an age old problem, and A source of much marital angst the nation over. My advise, which may seem counter intuitive, is to never take them off. Yes, when you bathe once a month, or occasionally go swimming, then there should be just enough moisture to keep them smelling clean and fresh.

Alternatively, fill them with Persil and pith yourself several times a day."

Dave7

Legendary Member
"Dear Dave Smith of 69 Janet Porter Street, Cheshire,

Alternatively, fill them with Persil and pith yourself several times a day."
Your details are scary... ..way too accurate.

Re the Persil suggestion. I have tried that without success.
TBH I did use Daz........does that make a difference ?

Top Bottom