Under my helmet???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
A cycling cap!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Buff
skullcap
cycling cap.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
My local Aldi had loads of the thin runner's skull caps on offer yesterday - £2.99 (also headbands).

Alexvs

I use a buff pulled up over the back of my head so it just stays up with it pulled up to my nose at the front then use an Altura skull cap on top which keeps my head and ears nice and warm. Today was freezing and I didn't have any issues with my head feeling it. Buff doesn't really let the breath through though so end up pulling the front down so it's resting on my chin after half way.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I use a buff pulled up over the back of my head so it just stays up with it pulled up to my nose at the front then use an Altura skull cap on top which keeps my head and ears nice and warm. Today was freezing and I didn't have any issues with my head feeling it. Buff doesn't really let the breath through though so end up pulling the front down so it's resting on my chin after half way.

Really? Wow, all the buffs that I have (from Buff, CycleChat, Cycling+) are all easy to breath through.

Alexvs

Really? Wow, all the buffs that I have (from Buff, CycleChat, Cycling+) are all easy to breath through.
Maybe it's just me then lol I have the original Buff, the thin one and it seems to get damp and condensed (not sure if that's the best description) after about 10-15 mins of cycling but might be because I struggle to breath through my nose while cycling so constantly have my mouth open which makes it hot. I don't know.

Top Bottom