Update on NV55PVL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
One note..... this could all have been avoided if there was a form of communication between the police in the call centers and the stations. If they don't wish to have these things reported due to X Y Z... tell the call centers..... This is easy and the only cost is the phone call.
The fact is to report anything you have to fill in a form which goes to the call centers. No other way to contact the police direct. Local stations don't have emails to public or anything of the sort.

But clear from the other posters i am to blaim for this clearly.

Nothing wrong with some common courtesy.

The validity of the report is brought into question by most. As what some are saying im wrong to report.

subaqua

What’s the point
I can't believe some posters here are giving Dan a hard time for reporting this. We all know that driving whilst on the phone is dangerous. Would you prefer that the driver killed or injured someone before any action was taken against them?

The police officer was an idiot, and if I was Dan I'd be feeling really ****ed off that I was in trouble for reporting a crime!
but once you start criticising driving etc you may as well tell a bloke he has a tiny penious.

Have been having a discussion on another forum where somebody was reminding people about having to renew the photocard and somebody mentioned about you'll have to get it changed if you get points- ( You don't ) and i said that if they were a good careful driver they wouldn't get points and one person couldn't quite get it into their head that you only get points ifyou break the law and that if you were careful you wouldn't get points , and that a good driver can still be not careful.

AFAIAC if you see it then let the police know on 101.

Hip Priest

Veteran
The person got advised... something did come of that or did you just miss that fact.

Advised is not the same as nothing was done.

Yes. He got advised not to use his mobile and you got threatened with arrest. If you see that as a result then good on you. Ultimately, you'll ignore my advice and end up making a name for yourself in your area like Matthew.

Good luck and happy cycling.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Yes. He got advised not to use his mobile and you got threatened with arrest. If you see that as a result then good on you. Ultimately, you'll ignore my advice and end up making a name for yourself in your area like Matthew.

Good luck and happy cycling.

Coppercyclist made clear what that the uniform was trying to do by saying this. Hot Air
Personally i would think the officer just said that to reinforce a point he was trying to make.
I didn't personally like him didnt like him . Also hes seemed one of those people where if you challenge them you have somehow offended them. He did start to raise voice a bit but i didn't back down due to the fact he was wrong in what he was saying.... It was clear how frustrated he was getting that my dad stepped in to defuse the situation, by stabbing me in the back(he later said to me it was the fact it was clear i was pissing the guy off as much as he was me.. it was not going to go anywhere and i wanted him out the house!)

Hip Priest

Veteran
Who is telisa?

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Yes, there is a lesson: if you are lucky enough live somewhere where drivers are courteous and considerate, you will not feel a need to wear a camera. You lucky chap! :-)
To be frank, i wear the camera for the few... if i was to upload every good driver, YouTube would run out of space.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'd assumed you meant her, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Charming young man aren't you?
Where's the original reference to her gone?
I read it earlier, thought that's who may have been meant, you had it confirmed but by that time I'd forgotten what the original quote said so I had a look at for it and can't seem to find it. Thanks for listening :wacko:

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Where's the original reference to her gone?
I read it earlier, thought that's who may have been meant, you had it confirmed but by that time I'd forgotten what the original quote said so I had a look at for it and can't seem to find it. Thanks for listening :wacko:
No doubt hip being a outstanding CC member would report the post.... it would be deemed offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom