Upset about my brother.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
No it has to be Aldi. It would be like sticking 2 fingers up at Rapha.

I have Aldi and Rapha and like them both. I just like Aldi prices much more than Raphas.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
My brother has been into cycling a year now and has completed two sportives. He’s older and much heavier than I. Although he’ll never be that quick I was proud of him.
The trouble is at the weekend he went out in the full Team sky kit including the socks and helmet. It’s bad enough been a MAMIL but to be a pro team kit w@**€¥ as well. It’s just embarrassing. People will say Steve Cummings has really let himself go now.
Next thing you know, he'll want to look good in that kit, will work hard to get fitter and will be faster than you.

Jody

Stubborn git
As for cambium......... Google is your friend

"The vascular cambium (also called main cambium, wood cambium, bifacial cambium; plural cambia) is a plant tissue located between the xylem and the phloem in the stems and roots of vascular plants. It is a cylinder of unspecialized meristem cells that divide to form secondary vascular tissues."

Not sure why someone would be rubbing their shorts against it.

bpsmith

Veteran
"The vascular cambium (also called main cambium, wood cambium, bifacial cambium; plural cambia) is a plant tissue located between the xylem and the phloem in the stems and roots of vascular plants. It is a cylinder of unspecialized meristem cells that divide to form secondary vascular tissues."

Not sure why someone would be rubbing their shorts against it.
Brooks maybe...

Top Bottom