Usb ID Bands-Any Paramedics Out There?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The few unconscious Pts I helped with the paras, they would not even search a patients clothing for any ID or phone etc as they said t could be seen by the patient or others as theft or assault.

They did not want to take the risk of it being taken the wrong way. This was the reason I was given when I asked the para if they wanted to check the patients identity.
I can see their point, but it is a bit sad that things have come to this, isn't it!

A small girl once fell off her bike in the back street behind my house and I was about to rush out to her when fear kicked in, and I hesitated ... What might people think I was doing, a big man leaning over an apparently traumatised child?

I gave myself a good talking to and was just opening my back door when she got to her feet and ran home with the bike!

Paul Bromley

+1 for onelife Id band

low tech enough to be read

and high tech enough to include a url to personal details

If you are unconscious it may just help with ID afterwards so family members could be contacted. I for one rarely carry my wallet with me just a £10 note.
I forgot

I have, in addition to the Dog-tags, & SOS Talisman, a couple of colour-photocopied (& laminated) British Cycling cards, that have my photo on - keep them with helmets, so I can slip one into a jersey/jackey pocket

Thus, in the, unwanted instance of a RTC, these may help prove to a disgruntled motorist that I am a responsible person, & they can take down the details for their own insurance company

Top Bottom